Friday, February 03, 2006

 

Testing the Faith

No, not more about this week’s remarkable triple news shocks on religion and freedom of speech; I’ve inscribed my name in The Book of the Damned and followed a link from more than one blog there to the slightly less daft than usual ‘politics test’ at www.ok.cupid.com (though it could do with a UK version).

“You are a:

Social Liberal (76% permissive)

and an:

Economic Liberal (33% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.”

Well, that’s a surprise to no-one (I was never in any danger of voting other than Kerry in ’04). I notice I’ve come out in almost exactly the same position as the excellent Iain Sharpe, owner of possibly the best-titled blog in the world.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?