Wednesday, May 06, 2015
Why Vote Liberal Democrat?
My answer to that and three questions behind it – what have we done so far? What do we want to do next? And, most importantly for me, what values inspire us to do it?
Freedom and Opportunity for Everyone
This is the sort of thing I do if it’s the day before an election, I’m on my way home, my head is buzzing with politics and I come upon an unsuspecting park.
I may be making it up on the spot this time, but you know it’s in my heart too (and a quickie because I’m too knackered to write what I’d like to).
Vote Liberal Democrat!
If you’d like more reasons, then there’s also…
- Liberal Democrats Believe – fifty statements of Liberal faith and counting
- The six Lib Dem ‘red line’ priorities that I tried to remember as I went along
- The full Liberal Democrat Manifesto – Stronger Economy. Fairer Society. Opportunity for Everyone.
- Mark Pack’s infographics on what the Liberal Democrats believe and what the Liberal Democrats have achieved in government
- And one negative: Things To Remember About Labour